Where I can download the latest revision?

Support and general discussion.
jorgembarros

Where I can download the latest revision?

Post by jorgembarros »

Hello,

Is there any site or link to the "non-programmers" or "people who can not compile" can download the latest revision? Or a repository of reviews already compiled for download? I've downloaded from other places out there, but I believe it would be safer if these versions were somebody here! ;)

Best Regards.

JB - :D
ppgrainbow

Re: Where I can download the latest revision?

Post by ppgrainbow »

The latest version of PCem is version 9. You can find it on the Downloads section. The latest revision that I currently have installed is r292 and sadly, I will be stuck at this revision, until either v10 is released or someone complies the latest revision of PCem v9.
amadama

Post by amadama »

Here are the executables to rev 304
No roms or libs are included
Just drop these into a fresh v9 download directory or for ppgrainbow into your rev 292 folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xzzwq3cbup63 ... 4.zip?dl=0
ppgrainbow

Post by ppgrainbow »

Thank you!

There is no r304 debugger version of PCem. I'll be reporting any problems that may arise in r304 once it occurs.
amadama

Post by amadama »

ppgrainbow

Post by ppgrainbow »

amadama wrote:Debug versions of rev 304 here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8eowqdiieg8ri ... g.zip?dl=0
Thanks again! :)
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

Thank you! I want to do the tests with the Voodoo board! This version (rev304) already includes the stable Voodoo?

Thanks! LAP!
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

Excellent stability of this revision! I loaded a Windows 98 SE installation and carried very well and fast! Only the audio (think is wave format music) the beginning of the windows and the presentation of the first installation of the 98's which gave a stammering ...

I changed the SBW32 for SB16 and yet still leaps, there is some sound card recommendation that works best with Windows 98 under the PCem?

I wanted to propose it to be posted here the download links of compilations of future revisions to me and could not programmers test the PCem!

LAP! \\//_

JB
ppgrainbow

Post by ppgrainbow »

jorgembarros wrote:Excellent stability of this revision! I loaded a Windows 98 SE installation and carried very well and fast! Only the audio (think is wave format music) the beginning of the windows and the presentation of the first installation of the 98's which gave a stammering ...

I changed the SBW32 for SB16 and yet still leaps, there is some sound card recommendation that works best with Windows 98 under the PCem?

I wanted to propose it to be posted here the download links of compilations of future revisions to me and could not programmers test the PCem!

LAP! \\//_

JB
True. So far, I've been running MS-DOS, Windows 95 and Windows NT 3.51 Workstation so far and I still can't wait to do more testing of various OS/2 versions (including Warp 3 and Warp 4) soon.

amadama, do you have r305 yet?

I'll want to hold off on frequent updating until the at least Phoenix 386 BIOS clone is implemented! :D
amadama

Post by amadama »

I will create a separate thread where I will post "nightly" builds of the executables.
ppgrainbow

Post by ppgrainbow »

amadama wrote:I will create a separate thread where I will post "nightly" builds of the executables.
That sounds okay. :)
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

amadama wrote:I will create a separate thread where I will post "nightly" builds of the executables.
Thank you very much! This will be sensational!

Qaplah!!! \\//_ :D
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

My friend, you create this thread? I searched and dont found that ...?!? :roll:
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

This is a rev 332, with a single executable.

Code: Select all

https://www.sendspace.com/file/008eyl
Compiled by Telanus.
ppgrainbow

Post by ppgrainbow »

jorgembarros, it would be better that you don't link to nor distribute to binaries here in the forums.

It's too still a bit too early for that, plus there are chances where binaries with later revisions of PCem may not work 100% correctly. Nobody wants that.
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

ppgrainbow wrote:jorgembarros, it would be better that you don't link to nor distribute to binaries here in the forums.

It's too still a bit too early for that, plus there are chances where binaries with later revisions of PCem may not work 100% correctly. Nobody wants that.
OK! Thank you for your recommendation! ;)
I'm looking for a "soul-generous" to share here MinGW + Msys set and 100% functional for me to compile the Pcem. :roll:
I've tried everything but I could not compile the Pcem on windows 7 64bit ... :|
Because I'm interested in testing the latest revisions, with the latest improvements ...
ppgrainbow

Post by ppgrainbow »

You're welcome, I suggest that you don't link to the binaries again. I think that I'll have to ask Tom or someone to see if there is a easier way to compile PCem with the latest revision.
jorgembarros

Post by jorgembarros »

ppgrainbow wrote:You're welcome, I suggest that you don't link to the binaries again. I think that I'll have to ask Tom or someone to see if there is a easier way to compile PCem with the latest revision.
I got on the Internet one MingW package with all necessary libraries (DirectX 9) and ready to compile PCem!

Now I can test the latest version. :lol:

LAP \\//_