[Bug] pcem freezes when running win95's ms-dos prompt with stealth32 set true color

Support and general discussion.
mmuiom

[Bug] pcem freezes when running win95's ms-dos prompt with stealth32 set true color

Post by mmuiom »

Hi.

I always appreciate pcem because of this emulator's accuracy and convenience consisted of developer and all contributor's efforts.

Actually i realized this bug when pcem was updated to v11, but i can report this bug now because i joined forum several days ago.

I use stealth32's bios not cardex w32p bios, but this is not problem of wrong bios as far as i see. because there's no problem when using v10.1, then i used cardex bios.

Sincerely.
SarahWalker
Site Admin

Re: [Bug] pcem freezes when running win95's ms-dos prompt with stealth32 set true color

Post by SarahWalker »

Can't reproduce this. What version of Windows 95 are you using? What driver? Could you post the emulator configuration you're using?

Is the card showing up in Windows Device Manager as a PCI device?
mmuiom

Re: [Bug] pcem freezes when running win95's ms-dos prompt with stealth32 set true color

Post by mmuiom »

sorry. i forgot that bug occurs when i open prompt first, exit, and reopen prompt.

i use win95 oem(4.00.950), and use win95's built-in tseng et4000/w32 driver detected in installation.

i don't know whether stealth32 is detected as pci device on pci machines. but both premiere/pci and ami winbios 486 machines, bug occurs regardless video speed.
SarahWalker
Site Admin

Post by SarahWalker »

Should be fixed in rev 1154.