Earthworm jim 2 music problems

Support and general discussion.
Bighitti90

Earthworm jim 2 music problems

Post by Bighitti90 »

Hi! i'm very happy for the new version of pcem,it's incredible the amount of work that has been done in this awesome emulator!.
I have a original copy cd of earthworm jim 2 and i tested it on the old pcem 14 but i have the same problem in the new version,when i install the game by host cd the game start with the introduction music credits etc,after the game go in menu(play,option) the music works but when i start the first game level the sound works but the music no! and if i remember the music was present in the first level also according by youtube videos about earthworm jim DOS,but the problem doesn't finish here,when i close and restart the game the music intro works like always but in menu game(play,options) doesn't work anymore.
I use pcem on this configuration : Socket 7 hot,intel pentium 90,s3 virge,sound blaster 16 with nukedopl(irq dma should be right on the game),i use windows 98 SE edition in the emulator and i start the game on the OS like i used to do in 1995 when i was a kid,for running the emulator i use windows 10 with amd 8350 processor.
Thanks again for the great efforts at the dev/devs.