120 games tested (1995 to 2001 era)

Support and general discussion.
Xanarki

120 games tested (1995 to 2001 era)

Post by Xanarki »

I decided to make my own topic to share with everyone all of the games I've tested on PCem. The vast majority was on v15, and a few on v16, but I'm going to safely assume that there isn't any negative changes from the update. The setup I used was the Pentium 200mhz, 3DFX Voodoo2 SLI, S3 ViRGE/DX, 128MB RAM, Sound Blaster AWE32, Realtek.

The most common "fix" for games under the Voodoo2 is to disable the SLI (right click the desktop, goto Properties, goto 3DFX/Voodoo2 tab, goto Advanced, tick the SLI box near the bottom). In some cases, SLI has to actually be left on. In other cases, SLI on or off doesn't matter. It varies by the game. I did not bring this up in regards to a game, you'll have to check it out yourself. Also, be sure that the Voodoo2 is selected as the primary display device within the game you're running. By default, a game will try to select your 2D card instead.

I tested the first few initial games on DirectX 5. I later upgraded to DirectX 7 (http://www.falconfly.3dfx.pl/directx.htm) after discovering that there were official Voodoo2 drivers from the year 2000 (http://www.falconfly.3dfx.pl/voodoo2.htm). This is why some games I listed as "TBA" among other reasons. While updating your Voodoo2 drivers, if you come across a "insert disk" error, simply point to the directory where you put the new files, and it will continue installing.

Last but not least, the vast majority of these games have official patches released for them. Most of the time, before I tested a game, I installed any patches that were available, to prevent unnecessary troubleshooting. A quick Google search should point you in the right direction. For other fan-made or obscure patches, if you're having problems finding them, let me know.
sli2.png
sli2.png (280.46 KiB) Viewed 12471 times

Games in red means it is unplayable either because of the game crashing or a very noticeable bug. Games in yellow means it is playable but with only minor annoying issues. Games in green means it is perfectly playable either by default or after a small tweak. Games in blue means it is not tested yet because of various reasons.
5 a Day Adventures -1995
No problems detected. Even though it's not a DOS game, it will run choppy on any processor higher than 166mhz because of QuickTime issues. Change the processor to fix this.
Age of Empires 2 -1999
No problems detected. The official 2.0a patch is advised. The Conquerors expansion's last official patch is version 1.0c.
Alone in the Dark 4 -2001
TBA.
Anachronox -2001
No problems detected.
Apache Havoc -1999
There is a graphical glitch where some models of weaponry will be an all-black color.
Arcanum -2001
No problems detected.
Armored Fist 3 -1999
No problems detected.
Astonia III -2001
Although the official servers got shut down, there is a fan-made server online. Due to the modern aspects of the server, the game runs very slow.
Backyard Baseball 2001 -2000
No problems detected.
Bejeweled -2001
No problems detected.
Carmageddon II -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.2 patch is advised. For non-USA versions, the official Blood Patches is needed to convert the peds from zombies to humans.
Carmageddon TDR 2000 -2000
No problems detected. The official Minipatch is advised.
Chessmaster 5000 -1996
No problems detected.
Crime Killer -1998
There's a minor sound glitch while playing the game. It will also occasionally crash for no reason, more often than others.
Croc -1998
Choppy graphics.
Crusader No Remorse -1995
There seems to be a slight glitch where the screen will randomly flash.
Dark Reign -1997
No problems detected.
Deer Hunter 2 -1998
No problems detected. Since the game will run very choppy and slow by default, the graphics settings via the setup exe must be changed first.
Deer Hunter 5 -2001
Objects using the draw distance will pop in and out of the game.
Delta Force -1998
No problems detected. The unofficial fan fixes from 2019 is advised, mainly so that the online master servers will appear in-game, since the developer NovaLogic is basically defunct.
Delta Force 2 -1999
No problems detected. The unofficial fan fixes from 2019 is advised, mainly so that the online master servers will appear in-game, since the developer NovaLogic is basically defunct.
Deus Ex -2000
No problems detected. The official 1.014f patch is advised. There is also another newer official 1.112fm patch, but is focused on multiplayer, and will break the single player game.
Diablo -1997
No problems detected.
Diablo II -2000
TBA.
Die Hard Trilogy -1996
No problems detected.
Driver -1999
No problems detected.
Elder Scrolls Daggerfall -1996
Could not start.
Elf Bowling -1998
No problems detected. The many URLs embedded in the game are dead, so be careful not to click them.
Fallout -1997
No problems detected. The official 1.1 patch is advised.
Fallout 2 -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.02 patch is advised. Also, the unofficial Restoration Mod is advised, as although built on a modern OS, is compatiable with older Windows.
Final Fantasy VIII -2000
No problems detected.
Flight Unlimited II -1997
Constantly flashing graphics, but still playable.
Forsaken -1998
Choppy graphics that blocks the game's view.
Full Tilt! Pinball -1995
No problems detected.
Gangsters -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.4 patch is advised.
Grand Theft Auto 2 -1999
No problems detected. The official 1.03 patch is advised.
Grim Fandango -1998
No problems detected.
Guns & Ammo -1999
No problems detected.
Half-Life -1998
No problems detected. If the game doesn't go past the main menu, try copying the file 3dfx16v2.dll from C:\Windows\System to your Half-Life folder, and rename/replace it as opengl32.dll, and then select 3dfx MiniGl as the display device in the Video Modes screen. Also, there seems to be an issue with some versions of Half-Life, where it won't recognize the CD or ISO. A no-cd crack will get around this.
Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2 -2000
TBA.
Homeworld Cataclysm -2000
No problems detected.
House of the Dead -1998
No problems detected.
House of the Dead 2 -2001
No problems detected.
Interstate '76 -1997
No problems detected. A few different versions of this game got released, each with its own set of patches. Version 1.081 is the last official one for the original game. There's community made patches but those include frameskips and other fixes geared towards a modern OS.
Kingpin -1999
No problems detected. The official 1.21 patch is advised. Because of the Voodoo2, the graphics will have subtle dots and lines.
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver -1999
No problems detected.
Links LS 2000 -1999
No problems detected.
Max Payne -2001
TBA.
MDK -1997
No problems detected.
MechWarrior 2 Mercenaries -1996
No problems detected.
Metal Gear Solid -2000
No problems detected.
Microsoft Baseball 3D -1998
No problems detected.
Monster Truck Madness 2 -1998
No problems detected. The official 2.00.42 patch is advised.
Mortal Kombat 4 -1998
No problems detected.
Motocross Madness 2 -2000
The graphics are choppy, possibly a real hardware issue with the Voodoo2.
Motorhead -1999
No problems detected. The OEM Matrox version requires a fan-made fixed exe to run under Voodoo2.
NASCAR 1999 Edition -1998
No problems detected.
NBA Live 2000 -1999
No problems detected.
Need for Speed III -1998
No problems detected.
NFL GameDay 99 -1998
No problems detected.
NHL 98 -1997
No problems detected.
Nicktoons Racing -2000
No problems detected.
No One Lives Forever -2000
No problems detected. The official 1.04 patch is advised.
Oregon Trail 3 -1997
No problems detected.
Outcast -1999
No problems detected.
Outlaws -1997
No problems detected. The official 2.1 patch is advised. Because of DirectX compatibility with other users, multiplayer with DirectPlay does not work.
Panzer General II -1997
No problems detected. Sometimes the side menu will flash when hovering the mouse over, but not often enough to break the game.
Pharaoh -1999
No problems detected.
Prince of Persia 3D -1999
No problems detected.
Quake II -1997
No problems detected. The official 3.20 patch is advised.
Quake III Arena -1999
TBA.
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear -1999
No problems detected. The official 2.05 patch is advised.
Rainbow Six -1998
TBA.
Recoil -1999
No problems detected. Sometimes when readjusting settings in-game, it won't save. Try adjusting them on the splash screen before starting the game instead.
Red Alert -1996
No problems detected.
Red Faction -2001
TBA.
Redline -1999
Redneck Rampage -1997
No problems detected. Must be booted up via the RAMPAGE exe.
Riven -1997
No problems detected.
Road Rash -1996
No problems detected.
Rogue Squadron -1998
No problems detected.
Rollercoaster Tycoon -1999
No problems detected. The official 1.08.187 patch is advised. There are two expansions which has their own patches as well. The Deluxe release of the game already has all the patches.
Sega Rally 2 -1999
No problems detected.
Shadow Warrior -1997
No problems detected.
Shivers -1995
No problems detected.
Shogun Total War -2000
No problems detected.
SimCity 3000 -2000
No problems detected. The official 1.1 patch is advised. The Unlimited release of the game already has this patch.
Skynet -1996
Very slow framerate.
Slave Zero -1999
No problems detected.
Soldier of Fortune -2000
TBA.
Starcraft -1998
No problems detected.
StarPeace -2001
Although the menus load, this is a useless game to try, as the official servers shut down long ago.
Stronghold -2001
TBA.
SU-27 Flanker -1995
No problems detected.
Sydney 2000 -2000
No problems detected.
Test Drive Off-Road 2 -1998
No problems detected. Mounting the ISO will not play the music, the actual CD must be inserted into the drive.
The Sims -2000
TBA.
Thief -1998
No problems detected.
Titanic -1996
TBA.
Tomb Raider III -1998
No problems detected.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 -2000
The demo works fine, but the full game will not start.
Toonstruck -1996
Weird graphical glitches that distorts the screen.
Total Mayhem -1996
TBA.
Triple Play 98 -1997
No problems detected.
Trophy Bass 2 -1996
No problems detected.
Unreal -1998
TBA.
Viper Racing -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.1 patch is advised. To play online, the unofficial 1.2.5 patch is needed.
Virtua Fighter 2 -1997
No problems detected.
Virtual Pool 2 -1997
No problems detected.
Virtual Stupidity -1995
No problems detected.
Volvo S40 Racing -1997
No problems detected.
Warcraft II -1995
No problems detected.
WCW Nitro -1998
No problems detected. Some of the arena types won't render properly, most likely is a Voodoo2 issue.
Wing Commander IV -1996
No problems detected.
Wipeout -1995
No problems detected.
World League Soccer '98 -1998
No problems detected.
WWF In Your House -1997
No problems detected.
WWF With Authority! -2001
No problems detected. This is kind of a useless game to try, as THQ shut down the servers many years ago, and the single player is only a few tutorials; however, there is a fan-made version which will run in offline mode, although their servers are down too.
You Don't Know Jack 3 -1997
No problems detected.
You Don't Know Jack 4 -1998
No problems detected.

For you stats junkies out there, there are 8 1995 games, 12 1996 games, 20 1997 games, 29 1998 games, 22 1999 games, 17 2000 games, and 12 2001 games.
LordStarwalker

Re: 120 games tested (1995 to 2001 era)

Post by LordStarwalker »

Impressive... most impressive. Thanks for sharing this data and your setup! :D
omarsis81

Post by omarsis81 »

Very nice job!
How did you manage with the virtual hard disks? Did you create 3 HDDs and the other IDE channel for the CDROM? All 3 hard disk with 8gb each?
Having all those game installed at once I bet Windows is beginning to slow down
leilei

Post by leilei »

PCem's supported very large hard disk images beyond 8gb for a while now.

I've several similar configurations of 60gb images filled (lots of redundancy with games though as I don't keep track what's on them) and I'm not percieving much of that old mythical slowdown.
Xanarki

Post by Xanarki »

Thanks for the comments. I was on a binge for awhile. Recently, I started a part 2, but ever since I got my actual physical '98 rig working, I've been playing more with that.

As leilei mentioned, PCem does support larger sizes now (and, Windows 98 Second Edition is also necessary to support larger ones, I believe). When things started to get a bit cluttered, I uninstalled the game, but I kept the .ico/.exe file, to keep track of what I had.
Gamzbox2019

Post by Gamzbox2019 »

I have tested The Sims (2000) for PCem and it worked but it needs the NoCD Patch for this to work properly but if you go to gamecopyworld.com and find the patch and use Anyburn to add noCD.exe patch to the ISO files and then it should be used to mount on the Windows 95/98 OS in PCem and then you can run it
Xanarki wrote: Mon 27 Apr, 2020 6:57 am I decided to make my own topic to share with everyone all of the games I've tested on PCem. The vast majority was on v15, and a few on v16, but I'm going to safely assume that there isn't any negative changes from the update. The setup I used was the Pentium 200mhz, 3DFX Voodoo2 SLI, S3 ViRGE/DX, 128MB RAM, Sound Blaster AWE32, Realtek.

The most common "fix" for games under the Voodoo2 is to disable the SLI (right click the desktop, goto Properties, goto 3DFX/Voodoo2 tab, goto Advanced, tick the SLI box near the bottom). In some cases, SLI has to actually be left on. In other cases, SLI on or off doesn't matter. It varies by the game. I did not bring this up in regards to a game, you'll have to check it out yourself. Also, be sure that the Voodoo2 is selected as the primary display device within the game you're running. By default, a game will try to select your 2D card instead.

I tested the first few initial games on DirectX 5. I later upgraded to DirectX 7 (http://www.falconfly.3dfx.pl/directx.htm) after discovering that there were official Voodoo2 drivers from the year 2000 (http://www.falconfly.3dfx.pl/voodoo2.htm). This is why some games I listed as "TBA" among other reasons. While updating your Voodoo2 drivers, if you come across a "insert disk" error, simply point to the directory where you put the new files, and it will continue installing.

Last but not least, the vast majority of these games have official patches released for them. Most of the time, before I tested a game, I installed any patches that were available, to prevent unnecessary troubleshooting. A quick Google search should point you in the right direction. For other fan-made or obscure patches, if you're having problems finding them, let me know.

sli2.png

Games in red means it is unplayable either because of the game crashing or a very noticeable bug. Games in yellow means it is playable but with only minor annoying issues. Games in green means it is perfectly playable either by default or after a small tweak. Games in blue means it is not tested yet because of various reasons.
5 a Day Adventures -1995
No problems detected. Even though it's not a DOS game, it will run choppy on any processor higher than 166mhz because of QuickTime issues. Change the processor to fix this.
Age of Empires 2 -1999
No problems detected. The official 2.0a patch is advised. The Conquerors expansion's last official patch is version 1.0c.
Alone in the Dark 4 -2001
TBA.
Anachronox -2001
No problems detected.
Apache Havoc -1999
There is a graphical glitch where some models of weaponry will be an all-black color.
Arcanum -2001
No problems detected.
Armored Fist 3 -1999
No problems detected.
Astonia III -2001
Although the official servers got shut down, there is a fan-made server online. Due to the modern aspects of the server, the game runs very slow.
Backyard Baseball 2001 -2000
No problems detected.
Bejeweled -2001
No problems detected.
Carmageddon II -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.2 patch is advised. For non-USA versions, the official Blood Patches is needed to convert the peds from zombies to humans.
Carmageddon TDR 2000 -2000
No problems detected. The official Minipatch is advised.
Chessmaster 5000 -1996
No problems detected.
Crime Killer -1998
There's a minor sound glitch while playing the game. It will also occasionally crash for no reason, more often than others.
Croc -1998
Choppy graphics.
Crusader No Remorse -1995
There seems to be a slight glitch where the screen will randomly flash.
Dark Reign -1997
No problems detected.
Deer Hunter 2 -1998
No problems detected. Since the game will run very choppy and slow by default, the graphics settings via the setup exe must be changed first.
Deer Hunter 5 -2001
Objects using the draw distance will pop in and out of the game.
Delta Force -1998
Delta Force 2 -1999
Deus Ex -2000
No problems detected. The official 1.014f patch is advised. There is also another newer official 1.112fm patch, but is focused on multiplayer, and will break the single player game.
Diablo -1997
No problems detected.
Diablo II -2000
TBA.
Die Hard Trilogy -1996
No problems detected.
Driver -1999
No problems detected.
Elder Scrolls Daggerfall -1996
Could not start.
Elf Bowling -1998
No problems detected. The many URLs embedded in the game are dead, so be careful not to click them.
Fallout -1997
Fallout 2 -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.02 patch is advised. Also, the unofficial Restoration Mod is advised, as although built on a modern OS, is compatiable with older Windows.
Final Fantasy VIII -2000
No problems detected.
Flight Unlimited II -1997
Constantly flashing graphics, but still playable.
Forsaken -1998
Choppy graphics that blocks the game's view.
Full Tilt! Pinball -1995
No problems detected.
Gangsters -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.4 patch is advised.
Grand Theft Auto 2 -1999
No problems detected. The official 1.03 patch is advised.
Grim Fandango -1998
No problems detected.
Guns & Ammo -1999
No problems detected.
Half-Life -1998
No problems detected. If the game doesn't go past the main menu, try copying the file 3dfx16v2.dll from C:\Windows\System to your Half-Life folder, and rename/replace it as opengl32.dll, and then select 3dfx MiniGl as the display device in the Video Modes screen. Also, there seems to be an issue with some versions of Half-Life, where it won't recognize the CD or ISO. A no-cd crack will get around this.
Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2 -2000
TBA.
Homeworld Cataclysm -2000
No problems detected.
House of the Dead -1998
No problems detected.
House of the Dead 2 -2001
No problems detected.
Interstate '76 -1997
No problems detected. A few different versions of this game got released, each with its own set of patches. Version 1.081 is the last official one for the original game. There's community made patches but those include frameskips and other fixes geared towards a modern OS.
Kingpin -1999
No problems detected. The official 1.21 patch is advised. Because of the Voodoo2, the graphics will have subtle dots and lines.
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver -1999
No problems detected.
Links LS 2000 -1999
No problems detected.
Max Payne -2001
TBA.
MDK -1997
No problems detected.
MechWarrior 2 Mercenaries -1996
No problems detected.
Metal Gear Solid -2000
No problems detected.
Microsoft Baseball 3D -1998
No problems detected.
Monster Truck Madness 2 -1998
No problems detected. The official 2.00.42 patch is advised.
Mortal Kombat 4 -1998
No problems detected.
Motocross Madness 2 -2000
The graphics are choppy, possibly a real hardware issue with the Voodoo2.
Motorhead -1999
No problems detected. The OEM Matrox version requires a fan-made fixed exe to run under Voodoo2.
NASCAR 1999 Edition -1998
No problems detected.
NBA Live 2000 -1999
No problems detected.
Need for Speed III -1998
No problems detected.
NFL GameDay 99 -1998
No problems detected.
NHL 98 -1997
No problems detected.
Nicktoons Racing -2000
No problems detected.
No One Lives Forever -2000
No problems detected. The official 1.04 patch is advised.
Oregon Trail 3 -1997
No problems detected.
Outcast -1999
No problems detected.
Outlaws -1997
No problems detected. The official 2.1 patch is advised. Because of DirectX compatibility with other users, multiplayer with DirectPlay does not work.
Panzer General II -1997
No problems detected. Sometimes the side menu will flash when hovering the mouse over, but not often enough to break the game.
Pharaoh -1999
No problems detected.
Prince of Persia 3D -1999
No problems detected.
Quake II -1997
No problems detected. The official 3.20 patch is advised.
Quake III Arena -1999
TBA.
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear -1999
No problems detected. The official 2.05 patch is advised.
Rainbow Six -1998
TBA.
Recoil -1999
No problems detected. Sometimes when readjusting settings in-game, it won't save. Try adjusting them on the splash screen before starting the game instead.
Red Alert -1996
No problems detected.
Red Faction -2001
TBA.
Redline -1999
Redneck Rampage -1997
No problems detected. Must be booted up via the RAMPAGE exe.
Riven -1997
No problems detected.
Road Rash -1996
No problems detected.
Rogue Squadron -1998
No problems detected.
Rollercoaster Tycoon -1999
No problems detected. The official 1.08.187 patch is advised. There are two expansions which has their own patches as well. The Deluxe release of the game already has all the patches.
Sega Rally 2 -1999
No problems detected.
Shadow Warrior -1997
No problems detected.
Shivers -1995
No problems detected.
Shogun Total War -2000
No problems detected.
SimCity 3000 -2000
No problems detected. The official 1.1 patch is advised. The Unlimited release of the game already has this patch.
Skynet -1996
Very slow framerate.
Slave Zero -1999
No problems detected.
Soldier of Fortune -2000
TBA.
Starcraft -1998
No problems detected.
StarPeace -2001
Although the menus load, this is a useless game to try, as the official servers shut down long ago.
Stronghold -2001
TBA.
SU-27 Flanker -1995
No problems detected.
Sydney 2000 -2000
No problems detected.
Test Drive Off-Road 2 -1998
No problems detected. Mounting the ISO will not play the music, the actual CD must be inserted into the drive.
The Sims -2000
TBA.
Thief -1998
No problems detected.
Titanic -1996
TBA.
Tomb Raider III -1998
No problems detected.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 -2000
The demo works fine, but the full game will not start.
Toonstruck -1996
Weird graphical glitches that distorts the screen.
Total Mayhem -1996
TBA.
Triple Play 98 -1997
No problems detected.
Trophy Bass 2 -1996
No problems detected.
Unreal -1998
TBA.
Viper Racing -1998
No problems detected. The official 1.1 patch is advised. To play online, the unofficial 1.2.5 patch is needed.
Virtua Fighter 2 -1997
No problems detected.
Virtual Pool 2 -1997
No problems detected.
Virtual Stupidity -1995
No problems detected.
Volvo S40 Racing -1997
No problems detected.
Warcraft II -1995
No problems detected.
WCW Nitro -1998
No problems detected. Some of the arena types won't render properly, most likely is a Voodoo2 issue.
Wing Commander IV -1996
No problems detected.
Wipeout -1995
No problems detected.
World League Soccer '98 -1998
No problems detected.
WWF In Your House -1997
No problems detected.
WWF With Authority! -2001
No problems detected. This is kind of a useless game to try, as THQ shut down the servers many years ago, and the single player is only a few tutorials; however, there is a fan-made version which will run in offline mode, although their servers are down too.
You Don't Know Jack 3 -1997
No problems detected.
You Don't Know Jack 4 -1998
No problems detected.

For you stats junkies out there, there are 8 1995 games, 12 1996 games, 20 1997 games, 29 1998 games, 22 1999 games, 17 2000 games, and 12 2001 games.
unreal9010

Post by unreal9010 »

I've tested over 250 games so far on my emulated Pentium II 350, 64 MB RAM, ViRGE/DX (using Diamond Stealth 2000 Pro v3.04 Bios and July 1998 drivers), Voodoo 2 (Non-SLI, October 1998 drivers), SoundBlaster 128, Windows 95B, Direct X6 machine and noticed certain differences regarding the list above:

Croc (both demo and full version):
With a Virge DX-based card it runs a little bit slower than with Voodoo 2. Pentium II 350 is a considerably faster CPU than Pentium 200 so I would imagine that it runs choppy there, especially under Virge.
On my emulated machine, the game ran fast and without issues under Voodoo 2 (both Glide and D3D). Under Diamond Stealth 2000 Pro (Virge), the game was quite fast with D3D on, although there were black boxes around text. In software mode, the game was slightly slower, although still playable and there were no black boxes present.

Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall (demo and full version)
Runs OK, however, it needs to have the internal CPU cache turned off in the Bios before playing, otherwise PCem's dynarec-related performance regressions will happen.

Forsaken (demo and full version)
No issues here, the game works perfectly and runs very fast. Tested with Voodoo 2.

Skynet (demo version)
Same as with Daggerfall. Running it with internal CPU cache disabled feels a little bit choppy, however, it brings the emulation speed to a stable 100%. Runs smooth in 320x240, though.

Toonstruck (full version)
Having replayed the game recently from the start until the end, I can tell that it's perfectly playable. However, there are some issues with video tests during setup procedure. During the first test attempt the screen locks up and when testing the 640x400 or 640x480 resolution the test image will not appear. In order to bypass this you need to reboot to real DOS mode and finish setup from there. You can then launch the game from Windows normally. The above is known to happen on real machines too, so it's probably not a PCem issue. I'm surprised that it tends to have issues even with Virge/DX, though.

My host machine: Core i9 12900KF, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3060, Windows 11.
PCem version used: latest vNext build
siljo1

Post by siljo1 »

List of games i got it working on windows 98 se voodoo 3

Code: Select all

11th Hour CD
15 Move Hole Puzzle
1NSANE
240 Racing
3 Skulls
3D Alien Invasion
3D Block Bustin Madness
3D Blocks
3D Bomberman
3D Bubbly
3D Bug Attack 1
3D Bug Attack 2
3D Checkers
3D Chess
3D Cubix
3D Domino
3D Frog Frenzy
3D Going Ape
3D Hunting 1
3D Hunting 2 Grizzly
3D Hunting Extreme
3D Japanese Chess Shogi
3D Maze
3D Mazeman
3D Missile Madness
3D Movie Maker CD
3D MunchMan 2
3D Pinball Express
3D Radio Controled Racers
3D Space Fighter
3D Tetris
3D Ultra Cool Pool
4D Tennis
5 X
5Th Element
7th Guest CD
A Bugs Life
A.M.I - Alien Monsters Invasion
Aarcade
ABBAgeddon
Abe's Oddysee
Abomination
Abyss Incident At Europa
Ace Ventura
ACM 1918
Actua Soccer 3
Actua Tennis
Adrenix
Adventure Of Tipi
Adventures In Time CD
Adventures In Typing CD
Adventures Of Lomax
AFL 98
Afterlife
Age Of Empires 1
Age Of Empires 2
Agent Armstrong
Agharta
Agile Warrior F-111
Ahlgrens
Airfix Dogfighter
Airline 69 - Return To Casablanca
Airport Inc.
Aladdin 1
Aladdin 2 Nasiras Revenge CD
Albion
Alien Earth
Alien Infestation
Alien Phobia 1
Alien Phobia 2
Alien Rescue
Aliens Versus Predator 1 Gold
Aliens Versus Predator 2
Aliens
Allstar Tennis 2000
Alone In The Dark 1
Alone In The Dark 2
Alone In The Dark 3
Alpha Storm
American Mcgees Alice
Amok
Amulets & Armour
Ancient Conquest
Angel Crisis
Angst
Animaniacs
Anno 1602
Antartic Adventure
Anti efur 3D
Antman
Antz
Anvil Of Dawn
Arcade America
Arcade Pool II
Arcade Pool
Ares Rising
Army Men 1
Army Men 2
Around The World - Christmas
Arsenal
Art Is Dead
Asghan The Dragon Slayer
Asphalt Duell CD
Assassin
Assault Trooper
Asterix & Obeliks
Asterocks
Astro 3D
Athletic
Atomic Bombeman
Atomic Superball
Atrox
Attack Of The Saucerman
B Hunter
B-Jigsaw
Baby Bomb
Babyz 800x600
Backpacker Junior CD
Backpacker
Backyard Basketball
Bad Mojo
BallMan
Balls Of Steel
Bang - Gunship Elite
Barbarian
Baroll
Barrage
Batman Returns
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Fire
Battle Insects
BattleMan
Battlezone 1
Battlezone 2
Battling Butlers
Beach Head 2002
Bear Stormin
Beast Wars Transformers
Beasts And Bumpkins
Beatdown
Beavis And Butt-Head In Do U
Beertender
Beverly Hillbilies
Beware Of The Dog
Beyond Time CD
Big BumpZ
Big Cat Season
Bike Flyter
Biofreaks
Biosys CD
Bizarre Adventures Of Woodruff And The Schnibble Of Azimuth
Black & White
Black Dahlia CD
Black Jack
BlackOps - Vietnam
BlackOps 2 - Vietnam
Blade Runner CD
Blair Witch Volume 1 Rustin Parr MMX
Blair Witch Volume 2 The Legend Of Coffin Rock MMX
Blair Witch Volume 3 The Elly Kedward Tale MMX
Blam - Machinehead
Blobby Volley
Block
Blockout
Blocks 2
Blocks 4
Blood 2
Blow Up
Blue Force
Blue Heat CD
Blues Brothers 1
Blues Brothers 2
Bluppo
Bob The Hamster
Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess
Boltx
Bomb Jack
Bomber 1
Bomber 2
Bomber
Bomberic
Bombs And Bugs
BombX
Bongo-Mania
Bonk Heads
Boss Rally
Boulder Rash
Breakthru
Brick Attack
Broken Sword 1 CD
Broken Sword 2 CD
Brutal Paws Of Furry
Bubble Bobble Nostalgie 1 MMX
Bubble Bobble Nostalgie 1-2 Christmas Edition MMX
Bubble Hero 2
Bubble Puzzle 97
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 800x600
Bug Brain
Bugz
Building Panic
Bureau 13
Bust Hillary 3D
Byzantine The Betrayal CD
Caesar 3 CD
Camchigis Great Journey
Cameron Files - Secret at Loch Ness
Camy 2 Special Edition
Capitalism Plus
Capman
Car Crack
Carax 95
Carmageddon 2
Carmageddon 3 TDR2000 CD
Carnivares
Cartmans Authoritah
Cartoon Carnival
Casino De Luxe
Casino Tycoon
Cassandra Galleries CD
Castle Of Dr. Malvado
Castrol Honda Superbike World Champions
Catch The Sperm
CatDog Quest For Golden Hydrant
Catechumen CD
CatFight
Cavewars
Cdogs
Centiped-em
Chaos CD
Cheese Terminator
Chessmaster 8000
Chex Quest 1
Chex Quest 2
Chicken Farm
Chicken Invaders
Christmas Matchup
City Of Lost Children
Civilization 2
Clans
Claw
Clive Barkers Undying CD
ClockWerx
Clue
Coaster
Cocco Game
Codename Eagle
Colin McRae Rally 1 CD
Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Colony
Comet Busters!
Comic Kicker Euro 2000
Command And Conquer Red Alert 1-1 Aftermath
Command And Conquer Red Alert 1-2 Counterstrike
Command And Conquer Red Alert 2-2 Yuris Revenge
Command And Conquer Red Alert 2
Commandos 1-1
Commandos 1-2
Congo
Connections CD
Construction Bob Escapes From Hell
Constructor 2 - Street Wars
Corridor 7
Cosmo Dragon
Counter Strike Redemption
Cow Hunter
Cowb Bs
Crazy Balls
Crazy Gravity
Creatures 1
Creatures 2
Creed
Creep Night Pinball 2
Crimson Skies
Crunchling Adventure
Crusaders Of Might And Magic
Crystal Cave Gold
Crystal Skull CD
Cultures
Cutthroats
Cyber Marine
Cybermage
Cyclemania CD
Cyclones
D.O.G. Fight For Your Life
Daikatana
Daily Sport Football Strip 800x600
Dan Dolme
Danger Island CD
Dangerous Dave 1
Dangerous Dave 2
Dangerous Streets
Darius Gaiden
Dark Angael
Dark Eye CD
Dark Judgement
Dark Reign 1
Dark Reign 2
Dark Secrets
Dark Seed 2 CD
Dark Side Of The Moon CD
Dark Vengeance
Darklight Conflict
Darkstone
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dawn Of War
Dawn
Day of the Tentacle
Day The World Broke CD
Days of Oblivion 1 CD 800x600
Days of Oblivion 2 CD
Days Of Pigs
DDM Soccer 95
Dead Reckoning
Deadlock 1
Deadlock 2
Deadly Dozen
DeathDrome
Deathtrap Dungeon
Decathlon
Deep Destroyer
Deep Fighter
Deep Red
Deer Avenger CD
Deer hunter
Deer Season
Defender Of The Earth
Defiance
Deluxe Ski Jump 2
DemonStar
Deo Gratias
Descent 3
Desert Raid
Desperados CD
Destiny CD
Destruction Derby 2
Dethkarz
DeusEx
Deytona Usa Deluxe
Diablo 1 CD
Diablo 1-1 Hellfire CD
Diablo 2
Diamond 3D
Die By The Sword
Die Hard Trilogy 1 CD
Die Hard Trilogy 2
Dig Dug Deeper
Dig It!
Dig Jim
Dig-Dogs
Dig
Dink SmallWood
Dinocrisis
Dinosaur Dave
Dinosaur
DinosaurUs
Dinowar
Dirt Track Racing
Discworld 1
Discworld 2 CD
Discworld 3 Noir
Diva X - NJ De Bahia CD
Dive and Destroy
Divide
DogFight
Dogs Of War
Dominion
Doom 1
Doom 2-2 Evilution
Doom 2-3 Plutonia Experiment
Doom 2-4 Final
Doom 2
Doom 6666
Dot Trouble
Double Switch CD
Dr Drago Mad Cap Chase
Dracula CD
Dragon Dice
Dragon Heart
Dragons Lair 1-2
Dragons Lair 1
Dragons Lair 2
Dragons Lair 3
Drakan
Drilling Billy
Driver CD
Drowned God CD
Druid
Drumstix Music Studio
Druuna Morbus Gravis CD
Duck Mr.Duck
Ducks
Duff
Duke Nukem 1 EP1
Duke Nukem 1 EP2
Duke Nukem 1 EP3
Duke Nukem 2
Dune 2000
Dungeon Keeper 1-2 Deeper Dungeons
Dungeon Keeper 1
Dungeon Keeper 2
Dust CD
Dweep Gold
DXBall2
Dyna Blaster
Dynamiter Rabbit
Earthworm Jim 1 Special Edition
Earthworm Jim 3D
Eat This
Echelon
Ed Hunter CD
Eddie Galaxy
El-Fish
Elasto Mania
Electric Eddie
Elementary Torture
Eliminator
Emergency Room 3 CD
Emergency
Emeritus Pong
Emperor - Battle For Dune CD
Endorfun
Enemy Engaged Apache Vs Havoc
Enemy Infestation
Enigma
Entomorph
Erotica Island CD
Esoteria
Europa Universalis 2
Everest
Evil Birds
Evil Dead Hail To The King
Excalibur
Expendable
Extreme G2
Extreme GhostBusters
Extreme Mountain Biking
Extreme Paintbrawl 2
Extreme Tactics
Extreme Warrior
Extreme Wintersports
Eyewitness Virtual Amazing Animals CD
Eyewitness Virtual Bird CD
Eyewitness Virtual Castle Explorer CD
Eyewitness Virtual Reality Dinosaur CD
Eyewitness Virtual Reality Earth Quest CD
Eyewitness Virtual Space CD
E statica 1
E statica 2 CD
F-Zero
Fade To Black
Fading Footstep
Fallout 1 CD
Fallout 2 CD
Fanthom Game Of Tiles
Fast Laps 98
FastStone Pacman 800x600
Fatal Abyss
Federation Online
Felix The Cat 1-1 Inky & Winky
Felix The Cat 1
Fiery Darts 1
Fiery Darts 2
FIFA 2000
Fifa 2001
Fifa 98 Road To World Cup
Fifa 99
Fighter Ace
Fighting Force
Final Conflict
Fire Fight
Fire!
Firecrow
Fishfall
Fitznik
Flash Traffic - City Of Angels CD
Flesh Feast
Flight Simulator 2000
Flight Simulator 98
Flip-Flop
Flying Heroes
Force 21
Fork in the Tale CD
Formula 1 97
Formula Karts
Forsaken
Fortress Of Dr. Radiaki
Fostiator
Fox Hunt CD
Fracas
Fractal Fighters
Frankenstein CD
Franko
Free Enterprise
Freedom - First Resistance
Frogger
Frontal Attack
Fruit Machine
Fruit Salad
Fuck Dodgers
Full Throttle
Funky Ball
Funny Ball 1-2 Christmas
Funny Ball 1
Funpack 3D
Fur Puppies
Fury 3
Future Classics Collection
Future Cop LAPD
G-Nome
G-Sector
G.O.E.M
Gabriel Knight 1 Sins Of The Fathers
Gabriel Knight 2 - The Beast Within CD
Gabriel Knight 3 - Blood Of The Sacred,Blood Of The Damned CD
Galactic Battle
Galagon
Galaxia
Galaxian War
Galaxian
Galaxy Blasters
Game,Net & Match
Gangsters 1
Gangsters 2
Ganja Farmer
Garfield - Caught In The Act
Gargl
Gargoyle
Gearheads
Geekwad - Games Of Galaxy
Gemstorm
Gene Rally
Genies Curse
GENOCIDE
George Of The Jungle - The Swinging Game
Get Medieval
Get Osama
Get Saddam
Get The Girl
Getaway
Gettysburg
Gex 1
Gex 2 - Enter The Gecko
Gift
Girlfriend Terri - Name -  Nikel
Girlfriend Tracy - Name -  Nikel
Giza
GL Christmas 2001
Global Defender
Global Domination
Globetrotter 1 CD
Globetrotter 2
Gloom
Gloomstein
Gloriana
Goal Zone
GoKart Challenge
Golden Axe
Golden Gate CD
Gooch Grundys X-Decathlon
Goofy Golf Deluxe
Goosebumps Escape From Horrorland CD
Gorky17
GP 500
Grand Prix 2
Grand Prix 3
Grand Prix Legends
Grand Theft Auto 2
Grand Touring
Granduke
Gravity Force
Greedy
Grim Fandango CD
Gruntz
GT Racing 97
Guardian Of Darkness
Gunman Chronicles
Gunmetal
Half Life 1-1 Opposing Force
Half Life 1-2 Uplink
Half Life 1-3 Blue Shift
Half Life 1
Hammer Boy
Hanafuda
Hangsim
Happy Birthday Memory
Happyland Adventures
Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone
Havoc
Heavy Gear
Heavy Metal - Fakk 2
Hedz
Helicops
Hellfire Zone
Heretic 2
Hexen 2-2  Portals
Hexen 2
Hi-Octane
Hidden And Dangerous CD
Honeycomb 800x600
Horrum
Hot Speed
House Of The Dead 1
House Of The Dead 2-2 Typing Of The Dead
House Of The Dead 2
Hoyle Board Games
HP Jetspeed
Hugo 3D
Humpty
Hunt
Hunter Hunted 
HyperBlade CD
Hypertron
Hyptank
Ias
Icy Tower
Idinaloq
Ignition
In Persuit Of Greed
In The 1st Degree CD
INCOMING
Incredible Hulk
Incredible Machine 1
Incredible Machine 3
Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis
Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine
Indiana Jones
Industry Giant
Infestation
Inline Race
Interactive Girls
Interactive Prince CD
International Moto X
International Rally Championship
International Tennis Open
Interstate 1-1 76
Interstate 1-2 Nitro
Interstate 2 82
Invaders
Invictus In The Shadows Of Olympus
Iron Blood
Iron John Hawk
Ironman Off Road
Isometric Bomber
Jagged Alliance 1
Jagged Alliance 2
Jazz Jack Rabbit 2-1
Jazz Jack Rabbit 2-2 Secret Files
Jetboat Superchamps  2
JetMoto
Jewels 2 CD
Jewels Of Oracle
John Saul's Blackstone Chronicles CD
Johnny Abbot`s Sexy Adventures 1
Johnny Abbot`s Sexy Adventures 2-1
Johnny Abbot`s Sexy Adventures 2-2
Johnny Abbot`s Sexy Adventures 3
Journeyman Project 1 CD
Journeyman Project 2 CD
Journeyman Project 3 CD
Jumanji
Jump N Bump
Jungle Book CD
Jungle Book
Jungle Legend
Jurassic Park 2 The Lost World Chaos Island
Jurassic War
Kaboom
Kalli And Co
Keep The Balance CD
Kill,Krush And Destroy 1 Xtreme
Kill,Krush And Destroy 2 Krossfire CD
Killing Time
Kinetic Worms Dimension
King Of The Road CD
Kingpin
KISS Psycho Circus
Knuddels MiniGolf
Kohan Immortal Sovereigns
Kombat Kars
Kong
Kozmik Zones 1
Kozmik Zones 2
Kozmik Zones 3
Krazy Ivan
Lada The Ultimate Challange
Ladybug
Lamborghini American Challenge
Lander 1
Lander 2
Laser Arena
Last Action Hero
Last Bronx
Last Knight
Latex CD
Layer Section
Leaugue Of Pain
LED Wars
Legal Crime
Legends & Myths
Lego Land
Lego Loco CD 800x600
LEGO Racers 1
LEGO Racers 2
LEGO Rock Raiders CD
Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love For Sail
Lemmings Revolution
Lemmings
Lighthouse CD
Lion King 1
Lion King 2 - Simbas Pride Game
Live Wire!
Locomotion
Lode Runner 2
Lords Of Magic
Lose Your Marbles
Lost Vikings 1
Lost Vikings 2
Lula Inside
Lula Pinball
Lula The Sexy Empire 1
Lula The Sexy Empire 2 CD
M&Ms The Lost Formulas
M.A.X. 2
M.I.A. Missing In Action CD
Machine Hunter
Mad Dog Mcree 1 CD
Mad Dog Mcree 2 CD
MaDD Bomber
Madoc - The Mad Doctor
Mahjong Magic
MahJongg
Manic Karts
Manx TT Superbike
Marble Drop
Mario Bross Classic
Mario Game Gallery
Mario Up
Mars Taxi
Mastermind
Max & Sparky
Max Force
Max Payne CD
MayaQuest CD
Meaning Of Life CD
Meat Puppet
Mecanoid 2
Mechwarrior 3
Megacop
Megaman X3
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megamaze
Megarace 2 CD
Memorizer
Memory
Men in Black CD
Mercedes-Benz Truck Racing
Messiah
Metal & Lace
Metal Fatique
Metal Knight
Metal Rage
Michael Jordan In Flight
Micro Machines 3
Microman 1
Microman 2
Microshaft Winblows 98 CD
Microsoft Dinosaurs CD
Microsoft Oceans CD
Midnight Racing Long Night
Midtown Madness 1
Midtown Madness 2
MiG - 29 Fulcrum
Military Tetris
Mine Bombers
Mine Sweeper
Mini Golf
Minigolf
Mobility
Mode CD
Molefest
Molez
Monikas Tic Tac Toe
Monkey Blast
Monkey Island 2
Monkey Island 3 CD
Monkey Island 4
Monopoly 1
Monopoly 2
Monster Hunter
Monster Killer
Monster Land
Monster Truck Madness 1
Monster Truck Madness 2
Montezumas Return
Moon Child
Moorhuhn 1
Moorhuhn 2
More Aggressive
Mortal Kombat 4
Mortalus CD
Mortyr CD
Moto Racer 1
Moto Racer 2
Motocross Madness
Motocross Mania
Motorhead
Mountain Game Hunter
Ms.Pac-em
Mudball Wall
Mummy - Thomb Of The Pharoh
Mummy
Mutant Penguins
Myst 1 CD
Myst 1-1 realMYST
Myst 2 - Riven CD
Myst 3 -  Exile CD
Myth 1 CD
Myth 2 CD
Myth 3
NASCAR Racing 3
Natural Fawn Killer
Navigatris
NBA Action 98
NBA Inside Drive 2000
NBA JAM Extreme
NBA Live 2000 CD
Nba Live 98
NBA Live 99
Nebula Fighter
Necrodome CD
Necronomicon CD
Need For Speed 2 SE CD
Need For Speed 3 CD
Need For Speed 4 - High Stakes
Need For Speed 5 - Porsche Unleashed
Neophyte
Nerf Arena Blast
Nestle Quicky
Netris Kombat
Netwalk
Neverhood
New Order
Newman Haas Racing
NHL 98 CD
NHL 99 CD
Nicktoons Memory Challenge
Night Raid
Nightmares Creatures
Nitro Racers
Nitro
No One Lives Forever
Noctropolis CD
Nocturne MMX
Noddys Playtime
Noir CD
Nonsense Madness
Normality
Nuclear Strike
Nude Raider 2 CD
Nude Raider 3-2 The Lost Artifact
Nude Raider 4
Nude Raider 5
NutCracker
O-Pong
Obsidian CD
Oddballz
Oils Well
Omikron The Nomad Soul
Ominous
Onside
Orion Burger
OutCast MMX
Outer Ridge
Outlaw Racers
Outlaws CD
Outpost2
Outwars
Overlord Manic Car
Oxide
Pac Pc 1
Pac Pc 2
Pac-em
Pacdoom
Pacman
Pacmania 3D
Pacstein 1
Pacstein 2
Pacstein 3
Pacventure
Paintman
Pandemonium 1
Pandemonium 2
Pandora Box
Panty Raider CD
Paratrooper
Passion Pinball  CD
PC Rally
Peacemaker
Pencil Whipped
Penthouse Electronic Jigsaw
Penthouse Hot Numbers
Penthouse Interactive 1 CD
Penthouse Interactive 2 CD
Penthouse Interactive 3 CD
Penthouse Interactive 4 CD
Penthouse Interactive 5 CD
Penthouse Interactive 6 CD
Percussor
Petz 4
Phantasmagoria 1 CD
Phantasmagoria 2 CD
Pharaoh Ascent
Pharaoh
Photo Invaders
Picker
Pilsner
Pink Panther - Passport To Peril
Piranha
Pirates
Pitfall
Pizza Syndicate
Plumbers Dont Wear Ties CD
Plunder & Pillage
Pod
Point of View 800x600 CD
Police Quest 3
Police Quest 4
Police Quest 5 SWAT 1 CD
Police Quest 6 SWAT 2
Police Quest 7 SWAT 3
Police Tactical Training
Pop!
Pop'em
Popo Car
Populus 3
Pornpipe
Porntris
Postal
Power F1
Powerboat Racing
PowerSlide
Prairie Dog Hunt
Pray For Death
Primal Rage
Primitive Wars
Prince Of Persia 1
Prince Of Persia 2
Prince Of Persia 3D
Prisoner Of Ice
Private Dancer
Private Investigator CD
Pro Boarder
Project Eden
Project I.G.I.
Pursuit Of Justice CD
Puzz-3D Thomas Kinkade CD
Puzzle Rally 800x600
Pyl
Pyrastak
Pyro
Qbasic Gorillas
Quack
Quake 1-2 Dissolution Of Eternity
Quake 1-3 Scourge Of Armagon
Quake 1-4 Shrak
Quake 1-5 QZone
Quake 1-6 X-Men
Quake 1-7 Rally
Quake 1
Quake 2-2 Zaero
Quake 2-3 Unseen
Quake 2-4 The Reckoning
Quake 2-5 Juggernaut
Quake 2-6 Ground Zero
Quake 2-7 Oblivion
Quake 2-8 Transformers
Quake 2-9 Delavnica
Quake 2
Quake 3
Quest 1 For Al-Qa'eda
Quest 2 For Hussein
Quest For Glory 4 - Shadows Of Darkness
Quick Brick
Quink
Quiver
Race 1
Race 2
Radioactive Racers
Railroad Tycoon 2 Platanium
Rainbow Six 1-2 Eagle Watch
Rainbow Six 1
Rainbow Six 2 Rogue Spear
Rainbow Six 2-2 Urban Operations
Rainbow Six 2-3 Covert Operations
Raising Dead
Rally Challenge
Rama CD
Rampage World Tour
Rayman Gold
RayStorm
RC Helicopter Indoor Adventure
Realms Of Chaos
Rebel Moon 1 MMX
Rebel Moon 2 Rising MMX
Recoil
Red Ace Squadron
Redline - Gang Warfare 2066
Redline Racing
Redneck Rampage 4 Deer Hunting
Requiem Avenging Angel
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2 CD
Resident Evil 3
Return Fire 2
Return of the Arcade - Digdug
Return of the Arcade - Galaxian
Return of the Arcade - Pacman
Return of the Arcade - Pole Position
Riana Rouge CD
Rich Diamond
Riddle Of Master Lu CD
Rise of the Robots 1
Rise Of The Robots 2
Rival Realms
Road Rash
Road To Eldorado
RoboRumble
Rock Solid
Rock'n'Roll 2004
Rocky Interactive Horror Show CD
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2 - Above The Treeline
Roland Garros 1999
Roland Garros 2000
Rollcage
Rollerbot
RollerCoaster Tycoon
Romanstein Caverns
Romanstein Revisited
Roush Hour
Run`em Over
Ryssan Kauhu
Saints Of Virtue
Sam & Max Hit The Road
Sammy Suricate
Sanitarium
Sanity Aikens Artifact
Santa Fe Mysteries Elk Moon Murder CD
Santa Fe Mysteries Sacred Ground CD
Santa Slayer
Savage
Scars
Scorched Earth
Scorched Planet
Scrambled Eggs
Screamer 4x4
Scud
Sea Fight
Sea War
SeaBattle
Seafight
Search & Rescue
Seawars
Second War
Secret Of Alamut The Legend 2
Sega GT
Sensible Soccer ECE
Sentinel Returns
Settlers 2
Settlers 3
Settlers Smack A Thief MMX
Seven Kingdoms 1
Seven Kingdoms 2
Seven Years War
Sextris
SeXXcapades
Shadow Company
Shadow Of The Lost Citadel
ShadowMan
Shakir
Shannara
Sheep CD
Shell Game
Shellshock
Shigeru Land
Shipwreckers
Shivers 1
Shivers 2 CD
Shiyun Dazuozhan
Shogo
Shooting Gallery
Shuka
Silent Thunder A-10 Tank Killer 2
Sim Safari
SimCity 3000
SimCopter
SimPark
Simpsons Tetris
Sims
SimTower
SimTown
SimTunes
Simu Sex
Sin
Sinistar Unleashed
Sint Nicolaas
SKB Papi
Ski Free
Ski Jump International 3
Ski Racing
Skippy Revenge
Skool Daze
SKOUT
Skull Caps
Skyroads
Slam N Jam
Slamscape
Slave Zero
Sleepwalker
Slipstream 5000
Slob Zone 3D
SmartSokoban
Smiley's Breakout
Smokin Guns
Snaker
Snakes
Sno-Cross Extreme
Snow Craft
SnowBoard Racer
Snowbrawl
Snowmobile Racing
Soccer
SODA Off-Road Racing
Soldier Of Fortune
Soldier
Solid Ice
Solitile
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic 3D - Flickies Island
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonny Race
Sorcher
Space Bastards
Space Clash
Space Crash
Spaceship Major
Spec Ops 1
Spec Ops 2 CD
Speed Demons
Speedboat Attack
SpeedKar
Speedy Zone 2
Spellcross
Spheres Of Chaos
Spider Man Cartoon Maker
Spider Man
Spirit Of Speed
Spitwar
Spooky Castle 1 Adventures Of Kid Mystic
Spooky Castle 2
Springy Madness
Sprint Car Racing
Spud
Squeezils
Stahlfabrik
Star Crusader
Star Fire
Star Keys
Star Trek - Away Team
Star Trek Borg CD
Star Troopers
Star Wars - Rebel Assault 2 CD
Star Wars Jedi Knight Mysteries Of The Sith
Star Wars Monopoly
Star Wars Phantom Menace
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Shadow Of The Empire
Star Wars Super Star Wars
Star Wars Yoda Stories
StarCraft CD
StarLancer
Stars Troopers
Starsiege Tribes CD
StarTrek Klingon Honor Guard
Steppenwolf The X-Creatures Project
StixWorld
Stoneage
Stonekeep
Storm Angel
Storm
Strange Worlds 1
Strange Worlds 2
Strange Worlds 3
Stratego
Street Fighter 2
Street Luge Racing
Street Racer
Street Rod 1-2 SE
Street Rod 1
Street Rod 2
Street Shuffle
Streets Of SimCity
Stress Relief
Strike Point The Next Mission
Strip Poker
Stronghold
Stunt GP
Sub Culture
Suit
Summer Challenge
Summoner
Super 3D Noahs Ark
Super Bubble Mania
Super Mario Final
Super Methane Bros
Super Roco Bros
Super Speed 1-1
Super Speed 1-2 Xmas
Super Sumo Wrestling
Super Taxi Driver
Super Worms
Supermod 3D
Supr Putt
Survival The Last Hope
Sven Bomwollen
Swarm Assault
Swiv 3D
Sword Fight 1
Symantec Code Breaker
Symantec Jacks
Symantec Memory Blocks
Symantec Pick Up Sticks
Symantec Puzzle Hangman
Symantec Smart Dots
System Shock 1
System Shock 2
Tachyon The Fridge
Taco Bell -  Moto X
Taco Bell - Bmx
Taco Bell - Moon Eater
Taco Bell Jumping Bean Jamboree
Taco Bell Taco Maker Marathon
Take No Prisioners
Tank 1
Tank 2
Tank 3D
Tank Racer
Tank
Tanks
Tanks
Tanktics
Target
Tarok
Tarzan
Tasty Temple Challenge
Taxi 2
Teaching Tiles
Team Suzuki
Technomage
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3
Tellurian Defence
Temujin CD
Ten Pin Alley
Tender Loving Care CD
Tennis Antics
Tennis Elbow
Terminator Future Shock
Terracide
TerraFire
Terroid
Test Drive 4
Test Drive 5
Test Drive 6
Test Drive Off-Road 1 CD
Test Drive Off-Road 2 CD
Test Drive Off-Road 3 CD
Tetris 3
Tetris Classic
Tetris Simple
Tetris Tatctics
Tetris
Tex Murphy Overseer CD
That Love Triangle
Theme Hospital
Theme Park 1
Theme Park 2 World MMX
TheRage
Thexder
Thief 1
Thief 2 The Metal Age CD
Thinker
Thrust,Twist & Turn
Tic Tac Doh
Tic Tac Toe 2002
Tic Tac Toe
Tides Of War
Tiger Shark
Time Jumper
Time Slaughter
Time Warrior
Timeline
Tintoy
Toca 1 Touring Car Championship CD
Toca 2 Race Driver
Tom And Jerry
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3 
Tomb Raider 3-2 - Lost Artifact
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider 5
Tomcat Alley CD
Tonko 2
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
TopGun
Total Annihilation - Kingdoms
Total Soccer
Total War
Toxic Bunny
Toyota World Rally
Tracer
Track Attack
Traffic Giant
Trench Warfare
Trespasser CD
Triangular Minesweeper
Triazzle
Tribal Rage
Trick Ball
Trickstyle
Trophy Bass 4
Trophy Rivers
Tropico CD
Turok 1 Dinosaur Hunter
Turok 2 - Seeds Of Evil
Tush 2
Twin Fire
Twinblok
Twisted Metal 2
TZ - Minigolf 3
Ufos
Ugh
Ultim@te Race Pro
Ultima IX CD
Ultimate Paintball Challenge Paintbrawl 3
Ultra Vixen 1
Ultra Vixen 2
Uncover It
Under A Killing Moon CD
Under Ground
Unholy
Uno 1
Uno 2 CD
Unreal 1 Gold
Unreal 1-2 Tournament
Untouchable
Urban - The Cyborg Project
Urban Assault
Urban Chaos
Urban Mercenary
Urban Runner CD
V2000
Valkyrie
Vampire Diaries CD
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Vampire
Varmint Season
VGA Sharks
Vigilance
Vikings CD
Viper Racing
Virtua Cop 1
Virtua Cop 2
Virtua Potti
Virtual Fighter 2
Virtual Pool 2
Virtual Pool 3
Virtual Valerie 2
Vislice
Vlak
Volkswagen Lupo-Cup
Volvo S40 Racing
Von Krashenberens Flying Circus
VR Baseball 97
Vyruz
Wacky Races
Wacky Wheels
War Gods
War Of The Worlds
War Wind
WarBreeds
Warcraft 2 CD
Wargames
Warkurre
Warzone 2100
Waterworld
WCW Nitro
Westbang
Wetrix
Whats in the Center of Cocoa Puffs
Wheel Of Time
Wild Animalympics CD
Wild Wild West CD
Wildride
WillyBald
WinBricks96
Winfight
Wings
Winter Challenge
Wipeout XL
Wise Minesweeper
Witch Frog
Witches
WolfenDoom
Wolfenstein 1
Wolfenstein 2
Wolfenstein 3 - Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Wolfhell 1
Wolfhell 2
Wolfhell 3
World League Basketball
Worms 2-1 Armageddon
Worms 2
Wrath of the Gods CD
Wrath Of The Sea King
Wreckin Crew
Wyatt Earps Old West CD
X - Beyond The Frontier
X - Fools CD
X Tetris
X-Com 3 Apocalypse
X-Com Enforcer
X-Guard
Xarlor
Xenic
Xenophage
Xmas Lamers
Xonix
Xplosive
XRock
Xtom3D
Yeti Sports 01 - Pingu Throw
Yeti Sports 02 - Orca Slap
Yeti Sports 03 - Seal Bounce
Yeti Sports 04 - Albatros Overload
Yeti Sports 05 - Flamingo Drive
Yeti Sports 06 - Big Wave
Yeti Sports 07 - Snowboard Freeride
Yeti Sports 08 - Jungle swing
Yeti Sports 10 - The End
Yoot Tower
Yoshis Journey Home
Z 2 - Steel Soldiers
Z.A.R
Zarkok
Zero Critical
Zero Divide
Zeroth Zone
Zombie Wars
Zone Raiders
Zork Grand Inquisitor CD
Zork Nemesis CD
Zorro
Zpc
Zulu Assault
Zylon
List of games i got it working on windows 98 se voodoo 2

Code: Select all

1 Ton
2001 TetRize
3D Block Bustin Madness
3D Bowling USA
3D Frog Man
3D Scooter Racing
3D spryjinx
4D Tennis
5 Star Free Lines
5-Draw Mania
ABBAgeddon
AceSpeeder!
Acne Attack
Age Of Wonders
Agile Warrior
Angriff der Bimbes Kanone
Animaniacs A Gigantic Adventure
ArA NGC 6937
Argosy 2325
Arkanoid
Army Men - Air Tactics
As
Aspirin Protector
Asterix & Obilix
Asteroid Miner
Astro
Astrorock 2000
Astroship Evader 800x600
Atoll
BATMAN
Battle Fire
Battlebugs
Bedrock Bowling
Beethovens 2nd
BeeTris
Bert Higgins The Man From HELL
Billabong Racers
Bimbes Bettler
Bombman
Bovinator
Bowlda Dash
BreakThru
Bubble Pop
Bugs Bunny Lost In Time
Bugz 4 800x600
Cave Tramp
ChaoS
Charlie the Duck
Chick Chaser
CIA Operative - Solo Missions
Citi Mining
Claas Der Erntespezialist
Claus - The Other Side Of Santa
Close Combat 2
Close Combat 4
Coca Cola - World Class Table Football
College Slam
Count
Crop Circles
Cubede
Cyberlaw
Cyril Cyberpunk
Dangerous Streets
Dark Earth
Day Of Pigs
Dear Camy 2
Deep Raider
Deer Avenger 4
Deer Hunt Challenge
Delta Force 1 MMX
Delta Force 2 MMX CD
Delta Force 2 MMX IPX CD
Delta Force 3 Land Warrior MMX CD
Delta Force 3 Land Warrior MMX IPX CD
DemonStar
Desperados - Dead Or Alive
DILBERT's Desktop Games
Dino Trilogy
Don Horn in Ariba Orinoco
Dr Goo
Dracula Reign Of Terror
Duckman
Ducks
Dynamo
Egyptian Challenge
Eierjagd
Eletronic Popple
Elves In Paradise
ESCAPE
ET's Pig Bash
Extractors
Extreme Angler
Extreme Bullrider
Fable
Fast Laps 98
Fighting Steel
First Assault
Fitznik
Fool Panda
Fracas
Frogger 2 - Swampys Revenge
Frozen Fruits 1
Frozen Fruits 2
Fructus
Fruit Machine
Furious George
Ganduke
Gelules
Genesys
Giddy 3
Goalzone
Grid Runner
Grinch
Gubble
Guimo - Pentium 75
Guimo
Guns & Ammo - The Ultimate Target Challenge
Hades 2
HEARTWORK 800x600 CD
Hell-Copter
Hellcarrier
Hentai Anime Poker
Hesperian Wars
Hitman - Codename 47 CD
Hopsala
Hornado
I've Got Some Balls
Imperialism II
Indoor Sports Games
Intruder
Is This The End
Jack In The Dark
Jumpys World
King Kong 10
Kiss And Kill
Knights And Merchants
Knuckles - Chaotix 3
Kung Fu Kim
Lamentation Sword
Legendary Sonichaos
Lementation Sword
Letter Drop 1
Letter Drop 2
LittleChaos
M1 Tank Platoon 2
Masterkid
Max Mole 1
Max Mole 2
MDK 1 - Murder  Death Kill
MDK 2 - Murder  Death Kill
Mech Commander 1
Metal Force
Mobil 1 British Rally Championship
Motormash
Mr. Putts Mini Golf
NaNuk
NASCAR Revolution SE
NASCAR Road Racing
NBA Action 98
Neo Sonic 2 - Neonic Rage
NINGYOU TSUKAI 2
Nomi
Operation Meteorit
Oxide
Pac Horror
Painters
Panzer Commander
Paris1313 800x600
Peanut Patrol
Pebbles
Peg Solitare
Pingpong
Prison Amok
PROTO
Pulsar Flux
Pulsoid
Puzz-3D Notre Dame Cathedral
Pyromania
Q-Bix
Railroad Puzzles
Rapanui
Razor Gumpfs
Reform
Remington Top Shoot
Revenge of the Toys
Saga - Rage Of Vikings
Santa Balls
Sentinels of Ceth
Sergei Bubka Millennium Games
Seven Seas
Seven Years War
Shoot & Relax
Silver
Sim Ant
Sky Target
Slam!
Smiley's Breakout
Snackman
Sonic Apocalypse
Sonic Chaos 2
Sonic Chaos Strikes Again
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Dead-Zone
Sonic Millenium Edition
Sonic QTE
Sonic Slam
South Park Solitare
Space Clash CD
Space Fight
Space Patrol
Speed Freak
Squad Leader
Star Troopers
Stargate Adventure
StarMadness
Steel Beasts
Stupid Invaders CD
Sugar And Snails
Super Awesome Adventure Extreme
Super Bubsy
Super Cycle Arena
Super Hole-In-One Traditional
Sven 004 XXL
Sven Bomwollen
Sven XXX XXL
Sven Zwo  XXL
Swarog
Swing
TANGRAM
Tank
Tessera
Tetris 3D
TetrisLite
The Murderer 800x600
Time Jumper
Titanic CD
Tonka Space Station
Touche The Adventures Of The Fifth Musketeer
Trabi II
Train Town Deluxe
Troy
True Love
Ultimate Sonichaos
Upspring 2
USCF Chess
vampire
Vampirjagd2
Vinyl Goddess From Mars
Vislice
Warwind2
Winbricks96
Wing Commander Prophecy
Witch Frog
Woody Woodpecker Racing
Worms DeLuxe
XWelltris
Zenfar
tr.StEalTH

Post by tr.StEalTH »

Centiped-em I never got that one working up to v17 if that is the same one I'm thinking of would crash after a few minutes..
siljo1

Post by siljo1 »

Is this the one?
Works fine on my system.
Attachments
Posnetek zaslona 2024-02-29 190150.png
Posnetek zaslona 2024-02-29 190150.png (49.87 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
Posnetek zaslona 2024-02-29 190106.png
Posnetek zaslona 2024-02-29 190106.png (1 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
tr.StEalTH

Post by tr.StEalTH »

oh that's the dos one No I was talking about the Win 3dfx one.
Screenshot from 2024-02-29 13-14-06.png
Screenshot from 2024-02-29 13-14-06.png (343.45 KiB) Viewed 3164 times
siljo1

Post by siljo1 »

oh ok, yeah i dont have this one
Xanarki

Post by Xanarki »

Wow, I completely forgot that I made this topic back in April 2020 lol. I'm glad a few others are still mass-testing games. Since 2020, I've probably put over 400 games thru PCem, but only '95 to '01 era. I kept flip-flopping between different setups (Voodoo1 & Voodoo2 & Voodoo2 SLI & Banshee).

So, in summary, most of the games that I initially posted problems no longer have issues, whether because of PCem's updated build or because I found a different workaround.

However, if anyone is bored, there are still 2 games that, no matter what I do, I could not get to work in PCem:

Breakout (2000) - Game will crash upon starting up. No errors messages or anything.

Battlecruiser Millennium (2001) - Either it won't start at all, or it'll freeze at the main menu, or it'll crash after a minute or so in-game.

I tried both on my actual Win98 and same issues, so more than likely it's not just a PCem thing (especially BC due to its notoriety). Neither one is a huge deal to me, but if anyone ever wants to take a shot at it, feel free to.