COVID-19 and v16

Discussion of development and patch submission.
SarahWalker
Site Admin

COVID-19 and v16

Post by SarahWalker »

Hey, COVID-19 is affecting _everything_ these days.

Don't worry, I haven't contracted it. But work has had me working from home for the last week (and for the foreseeable future), and I've funnily enough noticed that after spending all day in my study at my computer doing paid work, I don't have a lot of enthusiasm for spending all evening in my study at my computer doing PCem. So while the testing & bugfixing process for v16 is still ongoing, it will be slower than anyone (including me) would like. Sorry about this.
omarsis81

Re: COVID-19 and v16

Post by omarsis81 »

It is more than understandable. Don't worry about PCem delays. It is good to know that you had taken safety measures to protect yourself. First your health and then PCem
Xanarki

Post by Xanarki »

Yeah, ~8 hours of your normal job and then ~8 hours of PCem, all in the same exact room? That does not sound like a grand ol' time tbh. At least you're being safe. Over here in Cali, things are getting surreal. I can't work from home; however, only 1 other person is at my job besides me, so that's a plus. Keep separated, folks.
altheos

Post by altheos »

Hi,
it's easily understable : take care of yourself the one you love.
Thanks.
kastrioth

Post by kastrioth »

When Olympics 2020 can be postponed for 1 year i guess PCEM can too, have fun @ home.
ecksemmess

Post by ecksemmess »

Agreed with everyone else, the delay is 100% understandable and I think (hope) that everyone here is happy to be as patient as necessary. Thanks for the notice.
Mroowski

Post by Mroowski »

Above all else, stay safe and healthy :) We can wait.