Hello everyone!

Support and general discussion.
DreamyAbaddon

Hello everyone!

Post by DreamyAbaddon »

I'm new to the forum here! Nice to meet you!
What brings me here is Nostalgia. My first computer when I was 6 years old was a Windows95 PC and when I heard about PCem and what it can do, I just had to give it a shot! I'm excited to share you my knowledge regarding what I have learned using PCem and I cannot wait to learn more about this emulator. =)
DreamyAbaddon

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by DreamyAbaddon »

I have a few questions regarding this forum:
#1 - Is it possible to delete a thread you've created? Are there Time limits to how long you have before you're unable to delete a thread or is it limitless?
#2 - Is it possible to Edit your thread or Post as long as you want or is there a limit I should be aware of?
#3 - Is there a way to delete account if I desire?

I would like to edit my post or thread whenever I feel necessary to keep my information up-to-date. And I would like to delete them if I feel they are unnecessary as well.
Please let me know as I am new here and wouldn't wanna regret anything :) Thanks.
omarsis81

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by omarsis81 »

I can confirm you can edit your own posts.
I'm not sure about the rest. I believe you could delete your own thread, but I can't find the option. It happens that the forum's layout changed not long ago and I still don't get use to it

My guess is you can delete your own thread as long as nobody else replies, but it needs to be confirmed