questions about pcem

Support and general discussion.
Bighitti90

Re: questions about pcem

Post by Bighitti90 »

i'm a idiot,now it works and also music and sound! thanks omarsis! what is the button to close the game? esc doesn't work,THANKS AGAIN!
earthworm jim 2 doensn't work music and sound,but i think it's a problem of configuration right?
A. Naim

Post by A. Naim »

Bighitti90 wrote:i'm a idiot,now it works and also music and sound! thanks omarsis! what is the button to close the game? esc doesn't work,THANKS AGAIN!
earthworm jim 2 doensn't work music and sound,but i think it's a problem of configuration right?
PCem is basically *literally a PC, only in software, so yeah, not all games are going to be compatible with all configs. :)

* I do, in fact, mean literally; it walks like a duckPC, quacks like a duckPC, and flaps like a duckPC... Heh.
omarsis81

Post by omarsis81 »

Bighitti90 wrote:i'm a idiot,now it works and also music and sound! thanks omarsis! what is the button to close the game? esc doesn't work,THANKS AGAIN!
Alt+Q quits Jungle Book
I will have a look at Earthworm Jim 2
Bighitti90

Post by Bighitti90 »

i'm trying to work earthworm jim 2, in cfg file sound that i have open with word pad it say none.drv