When I installed the Sound Blaster PCI 128 sound card in "Epox P55-VA" with Windows 98SE in the abitual tests, the message appeared:
"The SBPCI interrupt has been routed incorrectly by the system. AudioPCI inactive. Use
Automatic Settings in the Device Manager."
To solve the problem, I noticed that in some motherboards I placed an extra PCI socket that was removed, I reordered the PCI sockets
and this solved the problem.
I continue with the tests, since, as the saying goes, you fix one thing and break another, but for now, I think that this is enough.
- [Socket 7] Epox P55-VA 256MB RAM max.
- [Socket 7] ASUS P/I-P55TVP4 256MB RAM max.
- [Socket 7] ASUS P/I-P55T2P4 512MB RAM max.
I attach replacement patches to the previous ones and a screenshot showing the result.
As always if you already used the previous patches or need the fixes, use them!!.
Post new patches here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- (6.32 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
- (16.9 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
- SB128PCI-Install-Ok.png (123.5 KiB) Viewed 288 times
I've closed the previous threads and linked to this one. Please don't open new threads for each update - it's pretty tedious to manage.