I'm trying to play with PCem code. Already succeded rasing up basic devenv with msys2 in windows as explained in a post at this forum (there are additional steps though as things probably changes since then).
Now I want to explore the code and for now I imported the project into eclipse but it is not perfect:
1. Some undefined references.
2. Issues with integrating msys2 to eclipse.
3. Wonder if debugger can work (tried to run but seems like it was stuck).
I will be happy for some tips:
1. Which IDE are you using for windows?
2. Is there any documentation for the code structure and main classes / functions?
3. How can one contribute to the project? Any bug issuing site? List of future tasks? Pull requests?
Thanks in advance!
Discussion of development and patch submission.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm using Dev-C++, but that's because I'm used to it rather than it being any good.
Not really, I'm not very good at documentation! It mainly depends on what you want to work on, device.h, mem.h, io.h and timer.h are the main headers for peripheral type stuff and probably aren't a bad place to start.2. Is there any documentation for the code structure and main classes / functions?
There's not much formal. There's the Patches sub forum for submitting anything you've worked on, though some people have preferred to use pull requests in the past. If you're going to work on something big then I'd suggest posting something to this forum first in case it conflicts with anyone else, but otherwise work on what you like...3. How can one contribute to the project? Any bug issuing site? List of future tasks? Pull requests?