I've been trying to get PCem running on my Fedora 32 Linux install and have run into some issues most likely due to the newer compiler I have installed. I've had a stab at fixing some of them including a collection of new warnings.
These are very much a RFC. I'm new to PCem and haven't tested them on any other platform than my Fedora 32 x86-64 system. Any feedback greatly received.
Post new patches here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- scamp.c: Fix 64-bit integer-as-pointer use for bank number warning
- (2.66 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
- Remove faulty cyrix special register read access
- (1.42 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
- Fix warnings when compiling codegen_*.c
- (12.49 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
- Force all gcc compiler warnings to fail development builds
- (1.06 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
- Allow compilation with GCC 10
- (1.5 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
- Add an .hgignore file to filter build artifacts (obvs not needed if you compile in a separate build directory)
- (758 Bytes) Downloaded 5 times
The remaining patch files.