Japanese "Mouse" brand laptop Fn + Right = End == no focus control in PCEM Linux

Support and general discussion.
lilithe

Japanese "Mouse" brand laptop Fn + Right = End == no focus control in PCEM Linux

Post by lilithe »

:arrow: I built PCEM for Linux

I can't find info ANYWHERE on how to edit the hotkeys

End on the Japanese keyboard of this Mouse laptop is a Fn key combo with right arrow.

This does not work for the Ctrl+End macro, even if I hold Fn as well (or not). I am completely unable to exit focus once I click inside PCEM unless I shut down the guest OS.
Arjen42

Re: Japanese "Mouse" brand laptop Fn + Right = End == no focus control in PCEM Linux

Post by Arjen42 »

Have you tried connecting an external keyboard (or numpad)?
xenaretos

Re: Japanese "Mouse" brand laptop Fn + Right = End == no focus control in PCEM Linux

Post by xenaretos »

From my experience PCEm v17 linux does not support ctrl+end or emulating the third mouse button. Maybe later builds fixed that.
Arjen42

Post by Arjen42 »

You could also investigate if a key remapping tool for Linux could solve this problem.

You said you run PCem on Linux, so you probable had compiled it from source. You could change the keyboard handling in source and recompile. But PCem has a lot of keyboard related code, so it's not a trivial task to find a list of key bindings and change it to your liking.